Thread: Dragon Ball GT

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:27 AM
    Wong

Dragon Ball GT

So I never watched GT and decided to start it. I am maybe 14 episodes in. It is a bit different but so far I am not hating it. The reason I started watching it was because someone had mentioned it being better than Super. I actually really enjoyed Super myself but people to be put off by the increase in powers. I guess they happened to fast and too drastically.

Anyone else watch GT? Without spoilers, would you rate it better or worse than Super?

Last Seen
    Yesterday 05:42 PM
    Wong
    I don't know which I've seen, and I'm not sure if it's gt or not so possible spoiler? It's the one one where the toddler goes beast mode (whatever that's called) for the first time and everyone else has to go and subdue him.

Last Seen
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostOfSabotage View Post
    I don't know which I've seen, and I'm not sure if it's gt or not so possible spoiler? It's the one one where the toddler goes beast mode (whatever that's called) for the first time and everyone else has to go and subdue him.
    That might just be Dragon Ball. That is when Goku is still a kid. Unless you mean Dragon Ball Z when his son has to get his tail cut off. I'm not far in to GT so there may be a point where a child does have this happen but I don't remember reading about that.

Last Seen
    Wong
    It might be Dragon Ball Z.

Last Seen
    Wong
    It might be Dragon Ball Z.
    I got to a part where someone who goes by "Baby" is on a rampage but it isn't quite what you mentioned.

Either way, I am actually enjoying this series or saga more than I thought I would. I guess it is some kind of "alternate universe" since Super picks up like it never happened.

6. Like TheGhostOfSabotage liked this post
    Last Seen
    Wong
    I should get my hands on the show myself. It's been a while since I saw it last.

8. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Wong
    I should get my hands on the show myself. It's been a while since I saw it last.
    I have a website I watch them on but I am not sure if I can share that here. lol

Last Seen
    Wong
    I ended up finishing the entire series. I really did enjoy it but I didn't enjoy it as much as Super. I can see why some people enjoyed it more.
    I feel like no matter what they do, I will enjoy it at this point since it is my second favorite anime and they are still making new stuff.