Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Ball GT

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    15th December 2018 11:15 PM
    Wong
    Between GT and Super, In my opinion Super is way much better than GT. It was I think the second Dragon Ball series and was released about 20 plus years ago. I remembered watching and posting it on my Anime Facebook Group years ago. It has more than 60 episodes. But I do really think graphicwise Super is way better.

2. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:21 AM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
    Between GT and Super, In my opinion Super is way much better than GT. It was I think the second Dragon Ball series and was released about 20 plus years ago. I remembered watching and posting it on my Anime Facebook Group years ago. It has more than 60 episodes. But I do really think graphicwise Super is way better.
    Yeah it came after DBZ in the late 90's. I only just now got around to watching it.

I feel like the battles that should have been long-winded and epic to close the series were short and dry. The final battle being the main one. I got into it and then POOF! It was over. Should have been at least a good 10 episodes right there.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:14 AM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    I always heard that GT was pretty bad and is considered non-canon at this point (if you care about that sort of thing). Apparently it's a lot of semi-meaningless tournaments? Haven't seen it myself
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers