ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 11:51 PM
    Wong

Anyone try that new CoD gamemode?

I saw some people playing that black ops 4 battle royale on Twitch today. I am wondering if anyone tried it here yet.

Looks a lot like Fornite meets Battlefield. I am shocked that CoD is making anything like this but I guess they see the money in it.

Last Seen
    Today 12:10 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    You just discovered that Activision are greedy bastards who'll do anything for a buck?

Anyone, haven't tried it. Not interested since I find most of the CoD games to be a bore.

3. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    You just discovered that Activision are greedy bastards who'll do anything for a buck?

Anyone, haven't tried it. Not interested since I find most of the CoD games to be a bore.
    I stopped playing CoD games back in like 2012. The last one I enjoyed was Black Ops II and since than, I have not been interested.

Last Seen
    Today 12:19 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    I think I stopped playing CoD in 2012 too. That's the year I switched from Xbox 360 to Steam. Maybe a couple of times I've played Call of Duty 4 but I never really play it or Counter-Strike. Back on the 360 I played the Modern Warfare games every now and then. They were okay when I was in my early twenties. Nowadays I'd never have the patience for a lobby infested by kids. Never thought I'd end up sounding like an old fart this soon.

I know Call of Duty has its audience. That's okay, and like with Fortnite I'm fine with it if they keep it to themselves, just like how I keep my single player and retro games to myself.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    I think I stopped playing CoD in 2012 too. That's the year I switched from Xbox 360 to Steam. Maybe a couple of times I've played Call of Duty 4 but I never really play it or Counter-Strike. Back on the 360 I played the Modern Warfare games every now and then. They were okay when I was in my early twenties. Nowadays I'd never have the patience for a lobby infested by kids. Never thought I'd end up sounding like an old fart this soon.

I know Call of Duty has its audience. That's okay, and like with Fortnite I'm fine with it if they keep it to themselves, just like how I keep my single player and retro games to myself.
    I made the switch to Steam (and general PC gaming) in 2014. I do intent on getting a Switch for certain games but I will likely never own another Xbox or PlayStation again. PC gaming beats them both every time and most of the "exclusive" games that aren't on PC, I really have no interest in anyways.