ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 02:12 AM
    Wong

Does Netflix still have a lot of anime?

The last time I used Netflix was back in 2013. There was a decent amount of anime on there at the time. I have since stopped using it but I am considering getting a subscription again for a few months. Is there a decent amount of anime still on there?

Last Seen
    Today 03:39 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    I've heard Netflix has managed to license a lot more anime these last few years. I don't watch anime on any streaming sites, since I'm averse to "binge-watching" and the like. Plus, I prefer to have a physical copy of my anime.
    A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him....

3. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 10:05 AM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by KorinKitty View Post
    The last time I used Netflix was back in 2013. There was a decent amount of anime on there at the time. I have since stopped using it but I am considering getting a subscription again for a few months. Is there a decent amount of anime still on there?
    One of my favorite animes is now in Netflix it's a Martial Arts themed Anime called Baki: The Grappler, it's a Manga based Anime, it's third season was licensed by Netflix. Other Animes in Netflix that I like is Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Gurren Lagann a Mecha based Anime, Kill a kill, Attack on Titan and One Punch Man.

Last Seen
    Today 02:12 AM
    Wong
    Hmm. I will have to look into this. I figured with other places like Crunchyroll and Hulu gunning for anime series, they would have lost a lot of them.

Last Seen
    17th December 2018 07:11 AM
    Personality
    ronaldmacdougall
    Wong
    Back in the late 2000's Netflix had the Funi library, but they downsized when began their own streaming. It's gotten better now, they have the streaming rights to the Fate series and other exclusives only on Netflix like Last Hope, the Seven Deadly Sins and others that are pretty good.
    We are all insane, we just act normal for the sake of others.