ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    16th December 2018 03:21 AM
    Wong

Things that are underrated?

This can be a fun thread. Share some things you feel are underrated. Can be anything from food to music, cars or movies. It doesn't matter. Just share things you think are underrated and why you feel they are.

I think Vanilla Coke is underrated. I don't know anyone other than myself that enjoys it and it is very hard to find locally. I often have to buy it online which sucks since Walmart now forces you to get three 12 pack cases of soda now instead of just one. I had to give it up for now.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 08:12 AM
    Personality
    harrymacdougall
    Wong
    Outlaw star.
    Never overestimate mankind.

3. Like Ctarl-Ctarl Empire, KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    11th December 2018 10:40 PM
    Personality
    ronaldmacdougall
    Wong
    F'real man.
    I hear so much talk about different anime from the ninetees but people rarely mention OS in conversation.
    Luckily when I mention it to some anime fans a few people are like 'oh yeah that anime is great' so it still has some fame.

5. Drink to This! S1LVERST@R35 would drink to this post
    Last Seen
    Today 01:11 PM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Well, I was gonna mention something about other stuff but since this is turning into a "Let's talk about how Outlaw Star is criminally underrated", I might as well be a filthy conformist and chime in.

Outlaw Star is the Rodney Dangerfield of anime in that it gets no respect. It gets lost in the shuffle with other anime and when it does get brought up, they say how it's inferior to other anime of this ilk and how it hasn't aged well and that people only say it's good because of nostalgia. Hogwash I say! I rewatched it last year and I still love it. It's always a joy to see the characters interact and see all the action go down. It's the anime equivalent of comfort food.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 08:12 AM
    Personality
    harrymacdougall
    Wong
    I see what you mean.
    And one thing that kills me is that anyone i meet who thinks about 90s space opera anime ALWAYS says Cowboy Bebop but NEVER knows about Outlaw Star.
    I never watched it but i'm confident in saying : fuck cowboy bebop, outlaw star forever !

Bring it on !
    Name:  Outlaw_star0380.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  40.9 KB
    Never overestimate mankind.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 04:39 PM
    Wong
    Living simply and having less. In today's world where one is defined and judged by his/her social status and material things s/he possesses, we tend to overlook the value of living with family, cousins, close friends, etc. As for me, I enjoy the little things and joys in life.