Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:21 AM
    Wong

What food could you eat every day?

I know for a lot of people, pizza is something because you can eat it many different ways with different crusts or toppings.
    Not many people grow bored of tired of foods like this. As for you, personally, what food could you eat daily and never grow tired of?

For me, I think it would have to be white rice. As boring as it is to people, I love it. I like it as simple as salt and butter or mixed in with peppers and chicken. White rice can be dressed in so many different ways, I just can't become bored of it. Also, I could easily eat white rice with just salt and butter daily and still enjoy it. It is just a food that doesn't make me feel sluggish or sick. Foods I tend to get bored with are ones that will more often than not make me feel bad over time.

Last Seen
    Today 07:36 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    French fries

Name:  french-fries.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  299.8 KB

I can't get enough of them. If it weren't for the fact that it would get me fat and clog my arteries, I would probably eat them every day. I don't care if they are limpy, soggy, crinkle cut, straight cut, I love it. Just put some salt on those bad boys and I am good. In fact, I'm one of those assholes who'll ask you if you're going to finish those fries so I can have more.

Runner up would be Philly cheesesteaks.

Name:  1200px-Cheesesteak_heaven.jpg
Size:  262.1 KB

3. Like KorinKitty, Zemekis liked this post
    Last Seen
    9th December 2018 02:30 PM
    Wong
    Indian food.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 05:48 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Garlic bread if it was feasible.

Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. You're Winner! KorinKitty thought that this post's writer are winner!
    Last Seen
    Today 08:12 AM
    Personality
    harrymacdougall
    Wong
    None, even if i could eat my fav foods everyday for free with no health conséquences i would get tired of it at some point.

And as a university student, i know how to get sick of cheap food even if it's good.

Hey Korin ! Try eating rice 3 days a week (two times per day) for a year and come tell me in the face you can still bear the sight of a rice grain !
    Kidding of course.
    Never overestimate mankind.

Last Seen
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by S1LVERST@R35 View Post
    None, even if i could eat my fav foods everyday for free with no health conséquences i would get tired of it at some point.

And as a university student, i know how to get sick of cheap food even if it's good.

Hey Korin ! Try eating rice 3 days a week (two times per day) for a year and come tell me in the face you can still bear the sight of a rice grain !
    Kidding of course.
    I used to eat white rice every day after school growing up. 5 days a week for a good 4 or 5 years. I still love it. lol May not have been twice a day but you have to give me some credit for that. lol

9. Agree S1LVERST@R35 agreed with this post
    Last Seen
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    French fries

Name:  french-fries.jpg
Size:  299.8 KB

I can't get enough of them. If it weren't for the fact that it would get me fat and clog my arteries, I would probably eat them every day. I don't care if they are limpy, soggy, crinkle cut, straight cut, I love it. Just put some salt on those bad boys and I am good. In fact, I'm one of those assholes who'll ask you if you're going to finish those fries so I can have more.

Name:  1200px-Cheesesteak_heaven.jpg
Size:  262.1 KB
    When fries are done right, I looooove them. I can get sick on them and still eat them the next day. That is bad. lol I don't eat them very often as I try to limit my potatoes intake. but like you, if they weren't so bad for us... I'd eat them every single day.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:14 AM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong

Starwind, are you a Pat's or Geno's guy? Hopefully you know what i'm saying (i live just 40 mins outside of Philly at my new apartment so I had to get hip on the cheesesteak lingo)

Quote Originally Posted by S1LVERST@R35 View Post

Kidding of course.
    Somehow, i've found that people who eat rice a lot growing up end up loving it rather than hating it. I never really ate it as a kid, so once a week or so is fine for me. My fiance on the other hand is Japanese and eats rice like 3x per day and will complain if she misses it at a single meal.
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

Last Seen
    Today 07:36 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Alas, Zemekis, I'm from Minnesota so I never had neither Geno's or Pat's. My experience is with a local joint that serves some great phillys. I'd love to go to Philadelphia to try both spots out.

13. Agree Zemekis agreed with this post
    Last Seen
    9th December 2018 07:15 PM
    Wong
    Strange answer, perhaps, but Takis

And I can certainly hear Mantis with his garlic-bread!

15. Agree Zemekis agreed with this post