Over the past several days the forum's been experiencing something of a post drought. Fortunately, today activity has shot up quite a lot. I'd like to say it'll stay that way, but after going through forum records the average post count per day is significantly less in 2018 than 2017.

Nexus had a huge drought for about eleven months a couple of years back because people stopped posting. I know first-hand how this happens and activity can decrease exponentially on forums.

I don't mean to be imposing and I know you all have your responsibilities. That's okay, I can respect that. All I'm saying is that if you can, spending a bit of time on the forum when you can will go a long way.

Forums were different back in 2010-2012; Outlaw Star UK's heydays. Activity was far higher. As many of you know, eventually OSUK shut down. When I brought it back as Outlaw Star Nexus, I knew it was always going to be a house of cards and I wasn't wrong. It's been a lot harder to get the forum progressing on its own momentum, but there's only so much I can do to help that.

Thanks for being a part of Nexus though, whether you're a veteran or new here. Let's keep it going.