Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:41 AM
    Wong
    I am going to look into that e-mail thing. This is insanity. I am STILL getting Black Friday e-mails and it is not even Friday anymore!

I really hate that they do this. Some of the places I do shop at too and I am considering going elsewhere after this level of inbox harassment. Some places are sending me an email every 2 or 3 hours. WHY!?

Last Seen
    Today 06:34 AM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by KorinKitty View Post
    I am going to look into that e-mail thing. This is insanity. I am STILL getting Black Friday e-mails and it is not even Friday anymore!

I really hate that they do this. Some of the places I do shop at too and I am considering going elsewhere after this level of inbox harassment. Some places are sending me an email every 2 or 3 hours. WHY!?
    Gotta get those MegaBux somehow...

MONEY
    Name:  tumblr_ood1jbxKcd1sn058ko6_1280.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  77.5 KB
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

3. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:41 AM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    Gotta get those MegaBux somehow...

MONEY
    Name:  tumblr_ood1jbxKcd1sn058ko6_1280.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  77.5 KB
    I ended up not even buying anything. I actually did want to get something but my pay didn't come on time to get it so Black Friday/Cyber Week wins this round

Last Seen
    Today 10:54 AM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by KorinKitty View Post
    I noticed that I started getting A TON of emails for "pre black friday" deals and honestly, it is just getting worse every year. It happens sooner and sooner and I get flooded with more and more. Why not just call this entire month "Black November" and be done with it? Everyone starts putting stuff on sale after the 1st week of November and they have sales going till the end of the month. Everything bleeds together. Cyber Monday was once just "monday" and now it is "Cyber Week".
    Haha, you make a good point right there. That is why when I sign up on e-commerce sites I use an alt email and not the one that I use all the time (personal one). I never open that alt-email account which is from Yahoo! so I don't get bombarded with marketing campaigns all the time. Well, I do receive them, but I don't get to view them since I was not logged in.

Make sure to unsubscribe from them like their newsletters and stuff if you don't want to experience the same thing next year. All the best!