ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:41 AM
    Wong

What steps do you take to be "healthy"?

This is the time of year people start cracking down or at least pretend to in order to get healthy again. Most mention wanting to lose weight, others just want to feel better. Is there anything you do in your day to day life that is "healthy"? (Or in some effort to become healthier?)

I recently started drinking lemon water again. I am not a fan of putting lemon juice in my water but it helps my stomach and keeps my acid levels normal. I am trying to make a point to drink a small glass every morning. I also cut out soda and coffee for the time being. I will stick with green tea.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 12:41 PM
    Wong
    When it comes to food and diet, I can't say that I'm eating healthy all the time, but maybe 1/3 of the
    time. I eat what I like but I never over eat. I guess I learned my lesson when I got fat from 178 lbs to 230 lbs a few years back, because I keep going to eat all you can and buffet restaurants. It took me 2 years of gym workouts, cycling and abs training to shed off 50 lbs. Nowadays I'm maintaining my weight at 180 lbs by going to the gym twice a week and by doing a lot of abdominal workouts at home.

Last Seen
    Today 10:54 AM
    Wong
    I laughed when you mentioned some only PRETEND, haha! Anyways, what I do to stay fit is I don't take breakfast most of the time, I do sometimes but not every day. I also do ten push-ups the moment I wake up to at least get my shoulder muscles to work. I make it a point to at least eat healthy vegetables every other day, and I try to stick to this diet religiously.

Last Seen
    8th December 2018 01:46 PM
    Personality
    ronaldmacdougall
    Wong
    I have taken to cutting out unhealthy drinks.
    In fact I pretty much almost exclusively drink water now and occaisionally juice with a meal.

I am also trying to eat more as I am only 120lb for a 21 year old man. I'm short, but still jeez.

I still need to watch what I eat though. While I'm having far less fast food, I'm still mainly eating at least one frozen meal a day (the others tend to be a cooked meal and either cereal or a sandwich or something).

I haven't given up on the idea of serious exercise, but I don't have time right now. Home exercises will have to do.

Last Seen
    Today 10:54 AM
    Wong
    When TPAM mentioned that he cut back on unhealthy drinks, I would also like to share that I stopped drinking anything that contains alcohol from my life. The only vice I have right now is smoking, but I'm trying my best to quit. It's hard, I've tried and failed and have tried and failed so many times before but I'll never give up.