ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:21 AM
    Wong

Best earbuds for music?

I like listening to music with earbuds but I have such a hard time find quality ones. The most expensive I had ever owned were those MyBeats by Dre I think they were called. They were $99. They lasted maybe 6 months and broke on one side and then the other side stopped shortly after. This was the second pair I had, the first pair broke in a month but I had insurance. Unfortunately, the second pair didn't get replaced because I had completely forgotten I had coverage!

Needless to say, I am not looking to spend a lot of money. I don't want to spend over $30 on a pair. If I can, I would like to spend under $20. I don't need nothing state of the art or anything, just clear sounding earbuds. The only earbuds I ever really liked that were on par with the Beats were my HTC ones. They came with the m8 phone I believe. They break after a few months of daily use but I was able to buy them only for only $5. After awhile of using them and buying new ones, I was no longer able to find real ones, only the knockoffs. Now I am on my last pair and I am not sure what to get.

Anyone know of good ones for under $30 (preferably under $20)?

Last Seen
    Yesterday 04:20 PM
    Wong
    I use a JBL T210. It's okay, the bass is alright, and it has this oomph sound to it. Cost me about $20, and I bought it online.

3. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 05:48 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Pah! Earbuds?! You need big cans to get the most out of your choons!

Name:  tF9pAcd.png
Views: 10
Size:  391.8 KB

I never understood the appeal of earbuds. Not really my fault to be honest. I must have mutated ears, they always fall out. (Er, the earbuds I mean.) I can enjoy them if they have ear hooks on them.

If you're looking for quality though, I can only recommend a good pair of cans! Unless you have some good reasons against that (to be fair there are many) remember you'll get more bang for your buck, too.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Funny KorinKitty found this post funny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 03:21 AM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Pah! Earbuds?! You need big cans to get the most out of your choons!

Name:  tF9pAcd.png
Views: 10
Size:  391.8 KB

I never understood the appeal of earbuds. Not really my fault to be honest. I must have mutated ears, they always fall out. (Er, the earbuds I mean.) I can enjoy them if they have ear hooks on them.

If you're looking for quality though, I can only recommend a good pair of cans! Unless you have some good reasons against that (to be fair there are many) remember you'll get more bang for your buck, too.
    I sleep with them in and listen to fan sounds. I am a very VERY light sleeper. This is the main reason I need them to be good. If the fan sound is off or sounds odd, it doesn't help me sleep.