• Which series do you wish would make a return?
  • Which series do you wish would make a return?

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 12:30 AM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong

Which series do you wish would make a return?

Things you want a continuation of or a sequel to. Can be games, movies, manga, etc.

For me it'd be a Majora's Mask 2, Final Fantasy 8 remake, or a new Ganbare Goemon game.

"Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

Last Seen
    Today 05:42 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    When it comes to anime, I would say we need a new iteration of Bastard

Which series do you wish would make a return?-images-jpg

It has a mixture of old school D&D fantasy tropes and heavy metal references (Though the latter shows up more so in the manga. Those references had to be left out of the anime adaptation due to copyright issues) not to mention Dark Schneider is one of the most badass anime protagonists ever. He is an arrogant, womanizing wizard who is ridiculously OP but like with Kenshiro from Fist of The North Star, that's part of his charm. In an age where we have high school protaginists being pushed around by bitchy tsundere characters, anime needs a character like Dark Schneider now more than ever.

When it comes to video games, there's quite a number of them which I'd love to see come back. Syphon Filter would be a big one. I played this so much as a kid because it was just after I played Goldeneye on the N64 and this game was like a 3rd person version of it. If they did a remake that kept the run and gun shooting of the original, then I would be stoked. That and who wouldn't love to see the taser come back?

Being the fan of classic shooters, I'd love to see an new iteration of Blood. It's sort of in the style of Duke Nukem 3d but it has more of a gothic horror vibe. Still, you got fun weapons like a flare gun and even a vodoo doll. If they make a new game of this with better graphics but kept the fast paced gameplay and the moody gothic atmosphere, then it would a kick ass time. There is a remaster that's going to be released so that's probably the closest you're ever gonna get.

Last Seen
    Today 08:42 AM
    Personality
    harrymacdougall
    Wong
    There's only been two video games about it and need sooooo much more games on the World of Darkness.
    (Vampire the masquerade, werewolf the apocalypse, mage the ascension etc...)
    With the technologies we have nowadays it would be sooo awesome if done well.
    Which series do you wish would make a return?-masquerade-jpg
    Which series do you wish would make a return?-vampire-masquerade-redemption-windows-cover-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Which series do you wish would make a return?-th-jpg 
    Never overestimate mankind.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 12:30 AM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    That and who wouldn't love to see the taser come back?
    Oh damn son, I played an assload of the PS2 Syphon Filter game which ALSO had the taser. I remember calling one of my local friends over just to show him how people burst into flames because we thought it was so funny the taser worked that way. I also remember that there was a training mission that I used to rank up all my skills because I sucked at the main game.

As for Blood, I had heard of it but never seen it. I grew up playing Wolfenstein 3D and Duke Nukem 64 but I never saw Blood until now. It almost looks self-aware like Strafe or Dusk (was it Dust? The game you played with Mantis recently). When i first loaded up your video I didn't see that it said 1997 and I thought it was an indie game sort of emulating the vibe of old 3D shooters. Cool stuff
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

Last Seen
    Today 01:24 AM
    Wong
    Glover. I know the game likely seems silly to a lot of people but I had so much fun with it. I remember playing with my friend every weekend during the school year.