ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 06:04 AM
    Wong

Will we see a new Pokemon game this year?

Not sure if anyone plays Pokemon games here or not. I got back into them a few years back and was hoping we'd get one last year. I know we did, but not the kind of game I am interested in playing. Pokemon Go is just a simplified version of the games I enjoy. I am talking more about the RPG games.

Do you think we will see one this year or is it too soon?

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 06:11 AM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by KorinKitty View Post
    Not sure if anyone plays Pokemon games here or not. I got back into them a few years back and was hoping we'd get one last year. I know we did, but not the kind of game I am interested in playing. Pokemon Go is just a simplified version of the games I enjoy. I am talking more about the RPG games.

Do you think we will see one this year or is it too soon?
    Yeah, word on the street (and in the news) is that we will. We had Pokemon Go for mobile as you know, and then we had the Eevee and Pikachu games on the Switch. Don't take me as the authority on this because I probably know as much as you do, but I do recall that the next iteration of the Pokemon line was going to be on consoles, which is a first. To have a mainline Pokemon game on consoles hasn't been done before, and it's supposed to be this year. I don't even know if I'd play it, but I did pick up that news via osmosis through other gaming news. I'll probably buy it for my wife if it does come out later this year.
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Physical copies of games are far superior to digital copies