Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 02:01 AM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by S1LVERST@R35 View Post
    Alex Jones is the best example of those people who make me Wonder :
    How can any educated person take that kind of guy seriously for just one hour ?
    Yeah, i still try to believe in humanity sometimes, and then those cases come around.
    He will make valid claims and will talk about facts but then he jumps down the rabbit whole for the other 57 minutes lol He got worse and worse overtime but I think it was part of his gimmick. Like a "news persona". Then again, his wife divorced him over being crazy so maybe it wasn't all an act.

Last Seen
    18th February 2019 04:28 AM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by KorinKitty View Post
    He will make valid claims and will talk about facts but then he jumps down the rabbit whole for the other 57 minutes lol He got worse and worse overtime but I think it was part of his gimmick. Like a "news persona". Then again, his wife divorced him over being crazy so maybe it wasn't all an act.
    Awwww come on, the jumping down the rabbit hole is the best part! I can get the valid claims elsewhere. I need Alex to tell me how closely Aliens/mind-control/satanic homosexuals are related to the topic at hand!
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

3. Funny KorinKitty found this post funny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 11:03 PM
    Personality
    melfina
    Wong
    It is just an act but you can see he was a lot claimer prior to 2013.
    his wife JUSTed him to my knowledge. The divorce had a really big effect on him and you can see when it happened as he basically went off the wall afterwards and we got the AJ we have now. It's like his marriage was what kept him in check and once he lost that he just upped his persona and let it take over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    Awwww come on, the jumping down the rabbit hole is the best part! I can get the valid claims elsewhere. I need Alex to tell me how closely Aliens/mind-control/satanic homosexuals are related to the topic at hand!
    this one broke me

https://www.facebook.com/cuminassbro...0485077116319/

Last Seen
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Emo_Kakyo View Post
    It is just an act but you can see he was a lot claimer prior to 2013.
    his wife JUSTed him to my knowledge. The divorce had a really big effect on him and you can see when it happened as he basically went off the wall afterwards and we got the AJ we have now. It's like his marriage was what kept him in check and once he lost that he just upped his persona and let it take over him.

this one broke me

https://www.facebook.com/cuminassbro...0485077116319/
    I did wonder about this. It seems like he had a bit of a mental breakdown at one point when he was really going off. No one ever really talked about him or tried to ban him over his worst stuff. This is all recent, like 2015 on but he has been a bit of a nut since 2011. I think part of his driving point was money. He is a rich man thanks to conspiracy stuff.

Last Seen
    Personality
    melfina
    Wong
    I blame the divorcee: he was basically the 'model citizen' with being a Christian family man.
    Take the wife and Kind away and you got just a man
    That and the outrageous child support he needed to pay

It is unsettling knowing that now everyone is dropping that ban hammer on him: it's a character assassination.
    His Sandy Hook thing was back around that 2012; why do it all six year later?

Jesse Ventura took Action immediately.

7. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Today 06:14 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    I believe most media has become reactionary. Especially news stations like CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC.
    With Facebook and other social media sites, they feel they must get the story out ASAP, no matter if all the facts are.there. and that comes back to bite them.
    Take the Jussie Smollett story.
    He first reported a hate crime attack against him. However, with the current facts, it seems her staged the attack.
    But the news media jumped at this claiming the attack as a hate crime before any facts came out.

https://www.twitch.tv/hippieharris<--My friend's Twitch channel (I'm usually there with other friends)

9. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    Personality
    melfina
    Wong
    It's been happening since the start of the me too thing last year

Last Seen
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudohippie View Post
    I believe most media has become reactionary. Especially news stations like CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC.
    With Facebook and other social media sites, they feel they must get the story out ASAP, no matter if all the facts are.there. and that comes back to bite them.
    Take the Jussie Smollett story.
    He first reported a hate crime attack against him. However, with the current facts, it seems her staged the attack.
    But the news media jumped at this claiming the attack as a hate crime before any facts came out.
    That is a solid way of putting it. Someone (I can't remember who it was) said that the news has now become who can talk about it the fastest, not necessarily report the truth the fastest. They want to get stories that will get people upset without paying out for the time to properly investigate and find the truth.

Last Seen
    Today 05:37 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    I don't know a single person who takes Alex Jones seriously. I bet that most people who watch him are only interested in him flipping his shit. I would never take anything he says at face value but man the world would be a darker place if it weren't for that crazy son of a bitch.

Last Seen
    Personality
    melfina
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by KorinKitty View Post
    That is a solid way of putting it. Someone (I can't remember who it was) said that the news has now become who can talk about it the fastest, not necessarily report the truth the fastest. They want to get stories that will get people upset without paying out for the time to properly investigate and find the truth.
    I hear trump saying that every now and then.
    I think the fact that he says it is what makes the media do the opposite