Thread: Builder

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 12:31 PM
    Personality
    clyde
    Wong

Builder

I've watched this begin and come to be, finally had the idea to join. Absolutely love the show, so I wish to build things from it. As if right now I'm trying to draw up all the necessary parts for building Genes chair.
    Food, humor and a good show make a day. See you all out there 😁Name:  Outlaw_Star_Concept_(Cockpit_C).jpeg
Views: 26
Size:  27.5 KB

Last Seen
    Today 04:31 AM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by KameHouse View Post
    I've watched this begin and come to be, finally had the idea to join. Absolutely love the show, so I wish to build things from it. As if right now I'm trying to draw up all the necessary parts for building Genes chair.
    Food, humor and a good show make a day. See you all out there 😁Name:  Outlaw_Star_Concept_(Cockpit_C).jpeg
Views: 26
Size:  27.5 KB
    Hey man, welcome to the Nexus!

How do you plan to build that? Like a model or do you want to build a real replica of his chair?
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

Last Seen
    Personality
    clyde
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    Hey man, welcome to the Nexus!

How do you plan to build that? Like a model or do you want to build a real replica of his chair?
    Real replica and game worthy. I have a few drawings but I need to get 3d measurements before I do start to build.

Last Seen
    Today 12:56 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Welcome to Nexus, Kame! It's nice to see another big fan around here. That's a pretty daunting project there, but this would be amazing. This is the kind of chair that looks perfect for an arcade cabinet. Imagine if there was an Outlaw Star arcade game with one of these. If only!

I'm not sure how you'd go about making the controls work. Perhaps through some kind of USB interface as a controller that works with flight sims, for instance? Just a chair alone like that would be fantastic.

Keep us posted. By the way, I'm going to move this thread to the main spaceport. The lounge is used by members announcing a hiatus or their return.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    Personality
    clyde
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Welcome to Nexus, Kame! It's nice to see another big fan around here. That's a pretty daunting project there, but this would be amazing. This is the kind of chair that looks perfect for an arcade cabinet. Imagine if there was an Outlaw Star arcade game with one of these. If only!

I'm not sure how you'd go about making the controls work. Perhaps through some kind of USB interface as a controller that works with flight sims, for instance? Just a chair alone like that would be fantastic.

Keep us posted. By the way, I'm going to move this thread to the main spaceport. The lounge is used by members announcing a hiatus or their return.
    Understood and many thanks!

Last Seen
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Kame, have you ever built anything similar before? Do you have experience with this kind of thing?

Last Seen
    Personality
    clyde
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    Kame, have you ever built anything similar before? Do you have experience with this kind of thing?
    I have experience with doing woodwork for house and furniture building, I think the issue I will run into is the controlling of whatever I choose (pc, console, etc). Now I love space so of course I need to choose a main game to use this chair for. Maybe elite dangerous? I'm still unsure.

Last Seen
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by KameHouse View Post
    I have experience with doing woodwork for house and furniture building, I think the issue I will run into is the controlling of whatever I choose (pc, console, etc). Now I love space so of course I need to choose a main game to use this chair for. Maybe elite dangerous? I'm still unsure.
    Cool. Well keep us posted, I'd like to see the progress