Thread: Smiley Tabs!

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 01:00 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong

Smiley Tabs!

Outlaw Star Nexus now has smiley tabs. There are a couple of bugs that need ironing out (and a colour change) but it's functional right now. This is a far quicker way to use smilies. You'll no longer have to go through annoying menus and pop-ups. All the characters are tabbed below the reply box.

Another interesting feature is that you can choose the smilies you use most often and add them to your favourites for quick access. To choose your favourites, look for vBEditorTabs in your settings (accessible at the top-right) or you can simply use this link instead.

Keep in mind that this feature isn't available in the mobile app as it doesn't support Nexus smilies at this time. (It supports emoji to an extent, but for the love of god please don't use those. They deserve to be eradicated from the internet.)
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    Today 01:00 AM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    After much discussion with the developer of this mod and after experiencing bugs that can't easily be resolved, I've been refunded and I've now decided to pull this feature from Nexus. It's a real shame since it would have been nice to have an easy way to access the smilies, but it's out of my hands. It's all back to normal now.

Remember that you can still use the "More" button in the Quick Reply smiley panel which is simple enough.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    18th February 2019 04:28 AM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    Bummer but thanks for the effort.
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers