ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    16th April 2012 11:57 PM
    Wong

BioWare Won’t Be Shutting Down… For Now, Says Anthem’s Lead Producer

It’s no shock that Anthem didn’t have the strongest of launches this year. The game sputtered out onto retail shelves...
    The post BioWare Won’t Be Shutting Down… For Now, Says Anthem’s Lead Producer appeared first on One Angry Gamer.
    I am myself. But it is inappropriate for me to subjectively define who I am. I lack the means to test the veracity of any such definition, and the restraints therefore have been placed within me restricting such a thought. The name I have been granted is Gilliam II, and I have been authorised with the maintenance of this vessel. Additionally, I will deliver news to you from various sources.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 02:19 AM
    Wong
    I thought people might have been jumping the gun with this one when I heard of it. Rumors seem to fly faster than ever with social media and what not so you gotta make sure you get your answers right from the legit source.

Last Seen
    Today 01:41 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Well it's not hard to see how that might be the case. Bioware hasn't been having good luck from the clusterfuck that was Mass Effect Andromeda to what's going down with Anthem. Not to mention, EA has a habit of killing off studios once they see they're no longer raking in the dough for them. Bioware has been hurting for awhile so it's probably a matter of time before EA takes them out back to put them out of their misery.

Last Seen
    Yesterday 02:19 AM
    Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    Well it's not hard to see how that might be the case. Bioware hasn't been having good luck from the clusterfuck that was Mass Effect Andromeda to what's going down with Anthem. Not to mention, EA has a habit of killing off studios once they see they're no longer raking in the dough for them. Bioware has been hurting for awhile so it's probably a matter of time before EA takes them out back to put them out of their misery.
    EA... If it was not for Sims, I would swear them out of my life. I do not know what happened with that company but more and more people don't like them and with good reason. They ruin games and they make people lose their jobs and businesses.

Last Seen
    9th March 2019 01:54 PM
    Personality
    ronaldmacdougall
    Wong
    Bioware are still making SWTOR and Dragon Age which still rake in the bucks for EA. They're not done yet, but they are suffering.

Also who was the genius at EA that decided "Let's put the mass effect team on the multiplayer destiny clone and lets put the multiplayer team on the mass effect sequel"