• Great moments in gamer rage history

ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 01:13 AM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong

Great moments in gamer rage history

If there is one thing that warms my heart more than anything, it's people getting super salty over video games. Now, I find myself yelling and swearing at video games from time to time but there are folks out there who take it to the next level by getting super angry and smashing hundreds of dollars in electronics in the process, which leads me to believe that a lot of these folks lead very cushy lives. I figured it'd be fun for us to share videos showcasing delicious rage or hell, maybe we can even share stories of getting angry at games or being on the receiving in of insults because you wupped there ass in a game. I got a few vids to start us off. I'm not a Fortnite player but holy damn does that game produce some salt.

And if you remember the Spoony One, he played Fallout 2 and got his ass kicked hard. The reaction was glorious.

And I'd be remiss if I didn't include a vid from the king of gaming salt himself.

2. Like KorinKitty liked this post
    Last Seen
    13th May 2019 10:58 PM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Want some fantastic rage, albiet extremely vulgar? LowTierGod is one of the greatest sources of rage if you enjoy fighting games.
    Want more variety in your salty cuisine? Try "This is How You Don't Play". Type that into the youtubes, and you'll see a plethora of videos from DarkSidePhil, accompanied by snide comments making fun of how truly terrible at games the man is.
    Most videos are quite long, most over 1 hour, but even just watching bits and pieces, DSP is lovely to watch.

https://www.twitch.tv/hippieharris<--My friend's Twitch channel (I'm usually there with other friends)

Last Seen
    Yesterday 04:38 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    There's this classic, and even though it doesn't involve gameplay it's WoW-related.

Some people think it's fake. Personally I think there's a fair chance it's real since I've seen a kid hitting his head over a game, etc. Perhaps it's real and the kid was bullied over it, yet they made a lot of cash from it from advertisements. I believe to save face, the family may have pretended it was an act and started making fake videos for profit.

Of course, I agree there's a chance this original is fake. One of the biggest signs of that is when he puts a remote up his ass, but I think some people are capable of doing extremely bizarre things when in such an extreme state of rage. Plus, making a video like this is basically social suicide at school (and probably later in life) so why would he fake it in the first place? I guess we'll never know for sure.

I like gamer rage videos if they're convincing enough. If they're very obviously fake then they're not as enjoyable. I have more good ones for future replies!
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    17th May 2019 09:27 AM
    Wong
    I wish I had it recorded but I never got into that when gaming. I was in a lobby with some other people were going throat to throat yelling at each other over what, I still don't know till this day. I couldn't help but laugh because they made themselves look like morons. What made it worse is one of them must have been like 14/15 and the other had to be at least 25. The kid's mother yelled at him on mic too. I'd be so embarrassed. I think this was on Black Ops II.