Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Last Seen
    Today 01:11 PM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    But how are you gonna drift if you can't turn quickly? Oh wait, that's not the turning you're talking about. Bad jokes aside, it's good to hear that you're recovering. Don't worry about your activity. You need the recovery any way. Don't worry, I'll try to liven things up around these parts.

Last Seen
    Today 01:47 PM
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    A few days/weeks of recovery is far better than rushing things and turning your condition even worse. Just heal up and then dive back in for the long-haul.
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

Last Seen
    21st October 2018 04:23 PM
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Glad to hear your leg is better, man. Thar was scary to read.
    Also, if he thinks it's "true music", why does he think it's shit? Lol.
    But, Sergio, that notes sheer stupidity hurts. Is that person 5? Man...5 and already on their own. Crazy how you Brits treat kids .

https://www.twitch.tv/hippieharris<--My friend's Twitch channel (I'm usually there with other friends)

Last Seen
    Yesterday 07:11 AM
    Personality
    ronaldmacdougall
    Wong
    Happy belated birthday Mantis. Just to let you know I'm not dead (not yet anyway). I just been going thought some personal bullst*t these last couple of months. Hope you had a good b-day.
    We are all insane, we just act normal for the sake of others.

Last Seen
    11th December 2018 10:40 PM
    Personality
    ronaldmacdougall
    Wong
    It's mantis'? birthday?
    Happy birthday!
    Also odd coincidence, my leg or kneecap or whatever seems to be going recently too. Not nearly as bad though. I have to sit down and forcibly straighten out my leg then I hear a *crunch* pop back into place and it works fine. Feels wierd. Happened a few times now, not sure what's going on.

Also uhhhh, I don't have a gift, so... here have this
    Name:  AishaThink.png
Views: 48
Size:  59.2 KB
    A beautiful AishaThink

(Also ps, not sure if people remember me much because i'm here for short bursts then disappear for long periods. I got stuff goin on right now includin my dissertation so... )

Last Seen
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    Well, I already wished you a happy birthday but damn it, it bears repeating. That and I figured with the gift I gave you recently, this image would seem fitting.

Name:  DhPaPYFUEAATy8X.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  90.4 KB

Last Seen
    Today 08:51 PM
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    Thanks guys. You should probably see a doctor about that, CCE. I had similar problems at times and the fact I didn't probably led to the accident. That's an awesome Aisha image. Of course I remember you, but I might be a bit biased since being the admin, I remember nearly everyone. I'm sure others do. Good luck with the dissertation.

Cheers again Starwind. I never knew that Dante drinks Monster Energy. I was wondering how he's able to levitate, but now I know.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    It's been a while since my last entry so here's another, though I'm not sure what to write. As said in another thread, I didn't do much for Halloween. Not even the films/games I mentioned. Sod it, I'll watch some kind of scary movie this weekend with Starwind55 and (hopefully) Zemekis (and anybody else interested for that matter) and call it Halloween 2. A good sequel.

Speaking of sequels, here's another: Mr. 28 Going on 8 Returns. On a truly chavtastic night I couldn't get shut-eye for a while because of him and his chav posse, hanging around at the building's stairs and shouting outside his windows. (I live above so I hear it just as loud.) There's this cheap slapper who lives in an adjacent flat and comes to visit sometimes. She sounds older, so maybe she's a cougar, but I thought they went for young attractive men. Not men who stink of cigarettes and have huge holes in their teeth. (At least he has the child mental age going for him.)

There's also a new tenant who I believe I mentioned. I don't know his name. He's just as much of a nuisance and lives on my floor. Always blasting shitty dubstep and various dance genres that I can hear right now. Good news is that I have evidence of his death threats to the woman below him which I'll send to the landlord today. Whether that will be enough for an eviction remains to be seen, but it's worth a try.

Sorry for a negative update. There just isn't that much going on at the moment.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"

Anime and Steam info

Last Seen
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    That's not a bad idea. I'm all for a late-halloween horror movie jamborie. I got nothing going on this Saturday anyway aside from exercising so just hit me up when you want to do that. If we can get Zemekis (And maybe a few other folk) than we can truly call it a party!

Ew, that doesn't sound like fun at all. Especially if they are just causing a noisy ruckus when you're trying to sleep. Sounds down right maddening. Hopefully, that evidence will be enough to get his ass kicked out. I'm not surprised that a cougar would go after an unsavory bunch. They are not known for having much standards at least as far as I can tell. Anywho, hope you soldier through this crap.

Last Seen
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    There's not really much going on right now. Halloween 2 was pretty fun with Starwind55. I've generally been feeling a bit under the weather lately. Not necessarily having flu-like symptoms but just feeling fatigued and experiencing the winter blues. Woe is me, eh!

A few hours back I came across some musty VHS tapes I purchased earlier this year. Honestly I'd completely forgotten about them. Since I already own all the Japanese VHS tapes (to my knowledge, I have the official full set and the rental versions) I didn't really think of collecting more VHS tapes and I think I just got them because they were cheap. It's only two tapes, but probably bought them because they seemed like bootlegs. I never figured there'd be bootleg VHS tapes but I guess it makes sense.

I believe it was quite a while after the US broadcast that they got an official release from Anime Village, so perhaps some American thought he could make some easy money by selling recordings. But I'm not sure yet. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. The most recent example of that was Emilie Brown's recording she said she'd do. I said it was coming and she just disappeared. I was almost literally stood up by Melfina! Now I know exactly how Harry felt! Seriously though, if the tapes are recordings I might have twelve Cartoon Network/Toonami censored episodes here which are something I've been seeking for a long time. I'll guess there won't be anything of value on the tapes or they're direct recordings from the official ones or DVD, but I'll take my recording device to my family's tomorrow (they have a VHS player) just in case.

Edit: Come to think of it, Outlaw Star actually first released in the US in September 2000, whereas the broadcast began in January 2001. Obviously the initial DVD release would have been subbed. So yeah, like I said these tapes are probably worthless.

I'm trying to get back in the swing of manga translation. I've been feeling like shit and unfocused, but I'll try to get back on track with that, as well as another OLS side project.

Anime and Steam info