• Obligatory Outlaw Star fanwerk

Last Seen
    22nd February 2013 03:00 AM
    Posts
    534
    Wong

Obligatory Outlaw Star fanwerk

C'mon; if a board is named after an anime, there better well be a thread discussing poorly (or well) drawn artwork of that anime! So, despite my own lack of skills, I shall start posting good work that I find, as well as links if possible.

First up, the image I am privileged to have as my current Avatar.
    "The human eye is a wonderful device. With a little effort, it can fail to see even the most glaring injustice." - Quellcrist Falconer

2. #2
    6,978
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,030,675

RE: Obligatory Outlaw Star fanwerk

Wow, that Aisha art is amazing, and I checked out the other deviations (inc. the other Aisha ones)—all very good stuff. Do remember that the Outlaw Star UK Gallery exists. It is currently rather barren, but I intend to add to it soon. I'm currently a little reluctant because I'd prefer to ask for every artist's permission. That would take a very long time, though.

Another one I like that you've probably seen:

3. #3
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    22nd February 2013 03:00 AM
    Posts
    534
    Wong

RE: Obligatory Outlaw Star fanwerk

Oh. Whoops. Had no idea it existed. Didn't see it. Sorry. Will post there instead. Yeah, the artist is good alright. However, sometimes a bit... adult. Oh well, that'll probably be blocked by Deviant Art.[hr]
    Just looked at your link. That, my friend, is an awesome picture indeed.

4. #4
    6,978
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,030,675

RE: Obligatory Outlaw Star fanwerk

No no, I didn't mean to post there. I was just telling you in case you don't know. After all, no facility to upload images to the gallery exists yet, and until I figure out what I should do about contacting artists, I probably won't update the gallery anyway. Some might not mind if I just provide a link to their work and their name. Some might.

5. #5
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    22nd February 2013 03:00 AM
    Posts
    534
    Wong

RE: Obligatory Outlaw Star fanwerk

Oh, ok. Fair enough. Tell me if you get the gallery operating, please.

6. #6
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    22nd February 2013 03:00 AM
    Posts
    534
    Wong

RE: Obligatory Outlaw Star fanwerk

Ok, more fanart. Good stuff, I think. Or, at least, decent. Different character. Gotta be a rule. No pics of one character in a row.

7. #7
    6,978
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,030,675

RE: Obligatory Outlaw Star fanwerk

I like the blue hair edit of Gene, though all the other images to my knowledge are not fan art. One is a scan of the art book and the other two are promotional images.

Incredible Hilda art: http://apathy-inc.deviantart.com/art/Outlaw-Star-cover-12146911?q=boost%3Apopular%20hilda%20outlaw%20star&qo=11

8. #8
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    22nd February 2013 03:00 AM
    Posts
    534
    Wong

RE: Obligatory Outlaw Star fanwerk

Oh really? I thought the one on the right was fan... whoops. Very nice sketch, but it looks like Hilda is wearing Melfina's cloak. Just me, or you too?

9. #9
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10th June 2015 10:15 PM
    Age
    Posts
    478
    Wong
    1,156

RE: Obligatory Outlaw Star fanwerk

I think Hilda wore something like that in the Manga. I could be wrong.

Speaking of Hilda...did this out of pure boredom (coloring and fixin's coming soon):
    The hilarity of the Chat Room:
    (01:14:54) Somasol: also, don't forget to hit the logout button. sometimes you'll see people in chat but they'll disappear the instant you enter.
    (01:15:32) Somasol: you'll be going "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?UUUUUUUUU" when that happens.
    (01:15:46) Somasol: anyway, g'night!
    (01:15:47) ChatBot: Somasol logs out of the Chat.
    (02:20:39) ChatBot: MajinCooler27 logs into the Chat.
    (02:20:42) ChatBot: Hannah has been logged out (Timeout).
    (02:21:11) MajinCooler27: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?UUUUUUUUU
    (05:06:24) ChatBot: MajinCooler27 logs out of the Chat.
    (07:30:03) ChatBot: MajinCooler27 logs into the Chat.
    (16:23:48 ) ChatBot: Somasol logs into the Chat.
    (16:24:07) Somasol: LOL.

genestarwind
    Wong
    10,030,675

RE: Obligatory Outlaw Star fanwerk

^ Very awesome.

Similar Threads

1. What happened to the Outlaw Star Nexus Page and the regualr Outlaw Star page ?
    By OutlawFantasy in forum Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25th November 2017, 12:28 PM
  2. Outlaw Star UK to Outlaw Star Nexus Bug Hunting!
    By Mantis in forum Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 18th August 2016, 02:22 AM
  3. Obligatory "How did you come about Outlaw Star?"
    By Red Hawking in forum Outlaw Star Anime (Archive)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 24th July 2012, 09:52 PM
  4. Outlaw Star HD
    By darkbetter in forum Outlaw Star Anime (Archive)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21st May 2012, 10:21 PM
  5. Outlaw Star...?
    By Dymus in forum Music (Archive)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27th August 2011, 08:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Affiliates
Obligatory Outlaw Star fanwerk Revillution.net - Your portal to entertainment! The Syndicate Lounge