• What happened to the Outlaw Star Nexus Page and the regualr Outlaw Star page ?

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    7th December 2019 03:02 AM
    Location
    Sentinel III
    Age
    Posts
    Wong
    1,105

What happened to the Outlaw Star Nexus Page and the regualr Outlaw Star page ?

They just vanished. I was going to post the return of Outlaw Star on Toonami in HD on there and they are nowhere to be found. Want to know if anyone knew what happened.

2. #2
    Posts
    6,366
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,021,096
    Sorry about that buddy. A few days ago I slipped and hit the red button by accident, then everything went up in flames.

What happened to the Outlaw Star Nexus Page and the regualr Outlaw Star page ?-byebyefacebook-gif

Honest answer though, for a long time I've wanted to leave Facebook. It's difficult to explain but I couldn't just hand over the keys to the Facebook pages to any person. Not to mention it isn't a responsibility I want to try to force on anybody. The OSN page acted as a "face" for the site so it's something I really needed to manage myself given that there's no moderation staff on the site itself. I faced that dilemma though. I thought it would be best to just cut my losses and continue things off Facebook. I should note that I did leave a notice that the page was closing a day before I did that.

Plus, if anyone really does want to discuss Outlaw Star more in-depth with other fans these doors are open.
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. #3
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    7th December 2019 03:02 AM
    Location
    Sentinel III
    Age
    Posts
    Wong
    1,105
    lol Oh ok I understand. Sorry for the late response I just saw this post now. I get you. Everything is good otherwise?

4. #4
    Posts
    6,366
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,021,096
    Oh, no problem at all! Yeah, things are fine. You can follow OSN on Twitter if you like. It won't be as active as the old Facebook page was but I'll tweet once in a while.
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

Anime and Steam info

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Similar Threads

1. How did you find Outlaw Star Nexus?
    By Mantis in forum West Virginia Spaceport
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 2nd December 2019, 04:19 PM
  2. New to Outlaw Star Nexus
    By Katzie Starwind in forum West Virginia Spaceport
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 15th July 2017, 01:40 AM
  3. What Happened with Outlaw Star 2?
    By Mantis in forum Outlaw Star Nexus Articles (Archive)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 13th November 2016, 08:49 AM
  4. Outlaw Star UK to Outlaw Star Nexus Bug Hunting!
    By Mantis in forum Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 18th August 2016, 03:22 AM
  5. Outlaw Star Nexus Smilies
    By Mantis in forum Starwind & Hawking Enterprises
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2nd April 2012, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts