Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Hello

  1. #1
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    18th March 2019 08:52 PM
    Location
    London
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3
    Wong
    113

    Hello

    Hello everyone, I'm pretty sure I came across this forum some time ago but for whatever reason forgot about it. I've been looking for active Outlaw Star communities for some time now as this show was one of the first anime I've watched and it's certainly one I look back on with nostalgia. I'm glad to see that this show still has an active fanbase

  2. Like Mantis, Wanderer, JustinYatesMusic liked this post
  3. #2
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today 03:54 AM
    Age
    30
    Posts
    621
    Personality
    jimhawking
    Wong
    6,100
    Welcome, Nagato! (Wonderful avatar, btw). Hope you enjoy your stay, and look forward to getting to know you

    https://www.twitch.tv/hippieharris<--My friend's Twitch channel (I'm usually there with other friends)
    .

  4. Like nagato liked this post
  5. #3
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 11:09 PM
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    991
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by nagato View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm pretty sure I came across this forum some time ago but for whatever reason forgot about it. I've been looking for active Outlaw Star communities for some time now as this show was one of the first anime I've watched and it's certainly one I look back on with nostalgia. I'm glad to see that this show still has an active fanbase
    Welcome to the Nexus, nagato! It's been forever since I've watched Haruhi....
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

  6. Like nagato liked this post
  7. #4
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    Today 01:34 AM
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,115
    Personality
    genestarwind
    Wong
    10,016,764
    Hello nagato! Ahhh, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Overall I liked it, and I'm one of the rare oddballs who actually enjoyed the Endless Eight. (I've always had a thing for time loop stories.) It's also been ages since I watched it.

    Anyhow, welcome to the forum!
    Gene: "Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride—you're in good hands. I can handle this. I can do it!"
    Jim: "How do you know?"
    Gene: "I don't!"
    Jim: "I knew it."
    Gene: "That's okay. There's a first time for everything!"

    Anime and Steam info

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews



  8. Like nagato liked this post
  9. #5
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    18th March 2019 08:52 PM
    Location
    London
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3
    Wong
    113
    Thank you for the very warm welcome guys, since you took the time to write a paragraph, the least I can do is respond to each one

    Quote Originally Posted by pseudohippie View Post
    Welcome, Nagato! (Wonderful avatar, btw). Hope you enjoy your stay, and look forward to getting to know you
    Thank you, I'll be sure to post here and there every now and again, I haven't used a forum since the mid 2000s since the internet became a lot more centralized since then, forums still have this charm that social media will never replicate, no matter how hard is tries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
    Welcome to the Nexus, nagato! It's been forever since I've watched Haruhi....
    Me too, I think I've watched it around 2010 or so and it certainly had an impact on me back then, I love that anime. I may rewatch it next year as it's been nearly a decade since I've last seen it, I can't believe it's been that long, time really flies by

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Hello nagato! Ahhh, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Overall I liked it, and I'm one of the rare oddballs who actually enjoyed the Endless Eight. (I've always had a thing for time loop stories.) It's also been ages since I watched it.

    Anyhow, welcome to the forum!
    You must be the only person I've ever come across that voluntarily watched the endless eight more than once. I didn't enjoy the second season of haruhi as much as I was hoping I would, I've only ever come across one person who has a physical copy of the 2nd season. I have enjoyed the movie though and it redeemed the series for me, it was definitely enjoyable.

  10. #6
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 02:21 AM
    Posts
    1,391
    Wong
    31,643
    Welcome to the forum! I know it can be hard to come across active forums for older animes but this place is great. Hope you enjoy it here and get to know some really cool people.

  11. Like nagato liked this post
  12. #7
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Seen
    4th September 2019 11:27 AM
    Posts
    59
    Wong
    3,138
    Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
    Life is demanding, without understanding.

  13. Like nagato liked this post
  14. #8
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    18th March 2019 08:52 PM
    Location
    London
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3
    Wong
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by KorinKitty View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I know it can be hard to come across active forums for older animes but this place is great. Hope you enjoy it here and get to know some really cool people.
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I agree it is difficult to find active communities for older anime, I was surprised when I found an active community for "Mirai Nikki" especially taking into account that anime isn't even that old. It's kinda sad how fandoms just spontaneously come into existence and then disappear just as fast, I guess the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtear View Post
    Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
    Thank you, I'm sure I'll have a blast on the forum

  15. #9
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 11:09 PM
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    991
    Personality
    lordhazanko
    Wong
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by nagato View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I agree it is difficult to find active communities for older anime, I was surprised when I found an active community for "Mirai Nikki" especially taking into account that anime isn't even that old. It's kinda sad how fandoms just spontaneously come into existence and then disappear just as fast, I guess the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.



    Thank you, I'm sure I'll have a blast on the forum
    Mirai Nikki is pretty cool, i remember watching it back when it was airing on some crappy anime streaming site. I thought it was decently popular, did you have trouble finding a community for it?
    "Out of the ground, raze all greenery with flame! Fire2!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwind55 View Post
    It deals with a demon virus that transforms people into freaky looking fuckers

  16. #10
    ProfileAchievementsGamer StatsInventoryLikes List
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday 12:55 PM
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Posts
    97
    Personality
    fredluo
    Wong
    1,329
    I wonder what happened to him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •